Our web developers can design a custom website built exactly around your requirements.
For the company that wants to present their business and products with maximum effect, or for those that want to move up to the top stage of online presence, a bespoke website from CAJ Media is for you.
Defining the web design brief
Before any web development work begins, we will sit down with you to help define your objectives:
- How do you want your company represented online?
- What goals are you looking to achieve with your new website?
- How do you want the site to look and behave?
- What are your future online plans?
And don’t worry, with our extensive experience of launching and running large, highly successful websites, we can offer advice at every step of the way.
From our initial discussions, we produce a fully defined proposal outlining your requirements and objectives in full.
Along with this, a proposal will typically include a detailed sitemap, project plan, and clearly defined deliverables. And only once you’re happy with all of this do we proceed with the design and building of your website.
Web design & development
Initially we will design up to three different ‘looks’ for your website for your review. From your feedback we will continue to develop the designs until you are completely happy with the final look and feel.
Using your custom designs we hand-code your website to the highest specification, ensuring maximum performance and usability, whilst ensure the site meets your objectives and remains ‘search-engine friendly’.
On completion of the build, your website goes in to extensive testing to ensure maximum compatibility with all of the major web browsers and platforms and to ensure that all Search Engine Optimisation is in place. Only on passing all of these criteria is the site ready for launch.
Bespoke websites which go that extra mile…
Launching the website is only the beginning. We work with every customer in partnership to ensure that your website continuously develops, improves and meets your business objectives.
- Google Analytics reporting with regular one-to-one telephone catch-up sessions to discuss how your website is performing and what can be done to improve it further
- Regular keyword checks – reports on how your keywords are performing
- CMS Support (provided during working hours Monday-Friday)
- Secure hosting – high speed, highly reliable
- Hosting support (provided 24/7, 365 days per year)
- Ongoing back-end site maintenance and optimisation
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) advice and help for any additional pages you add to your website
- A marketing expert on-call when you need advice, help or recommendations
- All packages are fully upgradeable to meet your business requirements
Clearly a bespoke website is unique, and therefore the cost for this package will depend on several different elements such as the number of web pages and level (and complexity) of functionality required.
To find out how much it would cost to have a custom developed website optimised for the search engines and designed to attract your target market, please contact us – we look forward to hearing from you.